Saturday, May 03, 2008

I'm Still Here

Recently, I just haven't had the time to write as much. I've signed a contract with a company to do some software education and documentation consulting. As a result, I can no longer call myself "a man of leisure" as I am gainfully employed.

Between negotiating the terms of the contract and traveling to the client site in New Haven, I've been pretty busy with getting back up to speed as a part of corporate America. If anything, this gig has confirmed the fact that I've made the right decision in pursuing medical school. I'm not sure that I'm cut out for the corporate world.

Anywho, I'll be in New Haven this coming week and in Providence with Dr. J3K over the weekend. I'm taking my camera so I'll be sure to post some pics of the client's strange building and of the hijinks from Captain Seaweed's in Providence.

So, fear not: I am still alive and kicking, back among the world of the working.

No comments: