Wednesday, February 05, 2014

Snopacalypse 2014

Obviously, I'm no longer in the southeast.  As a result, I've missed the most recent snowpacalypse that laid waste to traffic in GA.  Seems that friends and family from Atlanta all have horror stories of how bad everything was.  Glad I didn't have to be a part of it.

My folks let me know that they had broken out the snowshoes and decided to traipse around.  Although I'm not sure that less than 3 inches of snow really qualifies as an adequate base for using said snowshoes, they had a good time.  At the risk of alienating them (or angering them), I received the following image from their jaunt and thought I'd share.


I've never been snowshoeing and don't claim to be an expert but something seems a little odd about the photo.  Mom might be doing it wrong.


No comments: