Thursday, August 31, 2006

Back to the Grind

Well, I'm at it again. Today was the second day of class. Here's what I'm taking:

  • Physics with lab
  • Animal Biology with lab
  • Molecular and Cellular Biology with lab
  • Organic Chemistry with lab
Thankfully, labs are postponed until next week. It lets me think that I'm slowly jumping into the deep end. It's a nice trick or, rather, an illusion.

It's quite strange to have the campus flooded with women. By "strange," I mean that I'm willing to allow my single male friends to carry my books for me for a small fee of $50 a day.

One guy in the program showed up to his class just before it started. When he walked into the lecture hall, the room quickly fell silent. When he took a seat in the front row, he could hear everyone asking why the professor was sitting. He had to inform everyone that he wasn't the professor but a student, just like them (but different).

Anywho, more later. Physics homework to do.

No comments: