Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Ouch

As my sister's car is broken, we woke early this morning and walked into town. Once there, we avoided the cattle (cruise ship tourists) and found a nice little Jamaican restaurant for a Corita's special - ham, egg, cheese, and jelly on a fried dumpling. Damn fine eating.

On the way home, the sun came out for a bit and the temperature really got up there. We napped for a little bit and headed out to Governor's beach for some sunning (read: burning). At first, it was pretty overcast. Just after we fell asleep, the sun came out and promptly burned me. I've now changed my plan: instead of getting a deep tan while I'm here, I'm going for a deep red. Seriously, I'll be maroon or something.

Trade the shorts for a tiny Speedo and this is me.

On the way home, we stopped at a little Jerk shack for some chicken. Then, headed home, devoured it, and napped like nobody's business.

Trying to get up the energy to head out.

No comments: