Thursday, February 11, 2010

I Have a New Nephew

My sister finally had her baby boy!  For the fourth time, I'm an uncle.  This is, however, the first grandchild on my side of the family.  And, really, it's pretty special when your sibling has a child.  Throughout her pregnancy, we chatted about a ton of stuff related to her health and to the approaching delivery.  So, we were pretty frank about things because it sort of went along with some of the development and other things that we learned during the semester.  That being said, however, I was unprepared to be scrolling through photos that she'd sent and seeing her breastfeeding.  Seriously, could've used a heads up on that one guys.  You cannot unsee certain things, like your sisters' boob for example.  Pictures of the little man to follow.

No comments: